Let Your Freak Flag Fly

This is a blog of a guy who strives to be different as he tries to find his voice and place within this always changing society

Sunday, February 19, 2006

All Hail the TINGLE KING




This weekend I spent in the lovely city of London. No not London England, that was in October, but this weekend I attended my ten year old brothers hockey tournament in London, Ontario. Well, this was my first time in the city but there were a few things that struck me as weird that I thought would be fun to start my blog. Now none of these things are uniquely Londonish or uniquely portray the city as they could probably been found anywhere but I got a kick out them both.

The first is the photograph of the shower head that was in the bathroom of our hotel. We stayed in the Radisson on the fourth floor of a nine floor hotel. Well as you can tell from the photo we had the pleasure of having a shower with the "Tingle King." Lets just start with the name. What exactly is a tingle? I would describe it as the feeling one acquires when a body part has fallen asleep. Now last time I checked that was not something I would look forward to, let alone go out of my way to buy a shower head called the "tingle king."

The second beef (no foreshadowing intended)I have is we were staying on the fourth floor of the hotel and to put it simply, I never once experienced the so called "tingle" that I was looking so forward too. As my sister bluntly put it, "someone spitting on you would have created more water pressure." Now do you call it false advertising if you don't actually know what a "tingle" sensation feels like. I just wonder what the poor chaps on the ninth floors water pressure was like.
Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home