Let Your Freak Flag Fly

This is a blog of a guy who strives to be different as he tries to find his voice and place within this always changing society

Friday, October 13, 2006

Streetcore



My latest addition to the old record collection is Joe Strummers final album with the Mescaleroes. It was actually finished by then after he had died. Bought this puppy on EBay and have never seen it on vinyl before so I guess I got lucky. I just need Rock Art and X Ray Style on vinyl and then I have them all. This appears to be the year to finish collections. Its' all finally coming together, now I just need a house to store it all. To any Clash fans check this out. It is a very unique blend of genres with the legendary Strummer vocal.....RIP on this Friday the 13th

enjoi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home