Let Your Freak Flag Fly

This is a blog of a guy who strives to be different as he tries to find his voice and place within this always changing society

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Europe PT 2: Napoli Pt 1

After a few days in Roma, we took a train to Napoli. It was quite the happy change from the crazy streets of Roma.








Napoli is where pizza is thought to be invented and Kaely had the mozzarella and artichoke wood fired pizza.
















I had the mozzarella, tomato, basil. It's called a Margherita
it was definitely the best pizza I ever had in my life. And it was 4 Euro. I could live on that for the the rest of my life!












This was from inside the National Archeological Museum of Naples. Its Pan tempting a child.


















The famous Farnese Hercules sculpture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home