Let Your Freak Flag Fly

This is a blog of a guy who strives to be different as he tries to find his voice and place within this always changing society

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Chinese Democracy

I just heard the leaked new Guns N Roses demos from their album Chinese Democracy which was supposed to come out for the last ten years. I am a huge GNR fan and own all their previous albums but these demos are nothing like the previously released material. The first release we got from the new GNR line up was Oh My God for the End of Days soundtrack and it was terrible. Now we are hearing well recorded demos that are in my opinion amazing. It is such a change of pace from the music we are hearing today. It has what appears to be drum loops that actually fit the rock music. The singing appears to be sincere and AXL shows he still can sing almost twenty years after releasing Appetite for Destruction. The leaked songs are titled T.W.A.T (There was a time), Better, and the previously leaked IRS. The stand out track for me is BETTER but the problem is there is only half of the song available. My advice is get a hold of these songs and see what you may or may not have to look forward to if this album ever does get released. I know I will be the first in line if it does come out.
cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home