Let Your Freak Flag Fly

This is a blog of a guy who strives to be different as he tries to find his voice and place within this always changing society

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Longview 10" Green Single



Today I received another vinyl in the mail. This is 10 inch single for longview. I bought it on eBay for like $40 which was probably not the best idea since I was in a bidding war and got excited and overbid. These appear to go for like $15 on eBay so don't jump to conclusions. I also bought a second When I come Around Picture disc 7" single so if anyone's interested I am willing to sell it, another impulsive buy since I already had it on the way. This record has longview on the A side and on the B side there is live versions of Fuck Off and Die and Christy Road.
Enjoi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home