Let Your Freak Flag Fly

This is a blog of a guy who strives to be different as he tries to find his voice and place within this always changing society

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

More Green Day Vinyl Than You Can Shake a Stick At



I received two more pieces to my collection today. The first is the Geek Stink Breath seven inch single, printed in Germany and on red vinyl.
It features the songs Geek Stink Breath and the B Side- I Want to Be on TV. I still need to buy two more pieces but I have yet to find them and I need to save some money for an MP3 player I have my eye on, but there will still be lots of vinyl coming as I have like 10 items all on their way in the mail.....Man I feel like a dirty junkie when I think about my vinyl collecting.
Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home