Let Your Freak Flag Fly

This is a blog of a guy who strives to be different as he tries to find his voice and place within this always changing society

Monday, February 27, 2006

New Green Day Vinyl



I got two new green day vinyls today. The first is the Minority seven inch single from Adeline records. This one comes in three different colours but I was to late and only got the black vinyl one (the most common.)
I also have one hell of a weekend on eBay and am expecting about 10 pieces to add to my collection. That means I only need to buy or find two more pieces to own every green day vinyl released. My last two are basket case #1 green Vinyl, then the big purchase of Dookie in either black, green, pink or white depending on how much I want to pay on eBay. enjoi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home