Let Your Freak Flag Fly

This is a blog of a guy who strives to be different as he tries to find his voice and place within this always changing society

Monday, March 13, 2006

Slappy EP




Ok so When I am finally done posting all my god damn records I will get back to random shit but I still got lots of records to put up, so shut your eyes for a while if your getting bored there will be more stuff besides Green Day Vinyl Soon, I am just to busy with school to really think so this is easy. This is Green Days second EP title Slappy and was released on Lookout Records out of Berkeley. It has the songs Paper Lanterns, Why Do You Want Him, 409 in Your Coffemaker, and Operation ivy's Knowledge. On a more random note The Short Film NEWMARKET apparently has been received by Cannes Film festival, lets see if it will get shown...Believe!

Enjoi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home