Let Your Freak Flag Fly

This is a blog of a guy who strives to be different as he tries to find his voice and place within this always changing society

Thursday, October 26, 2006

DOOKIE, The Collection is Complete......For Now



I have finally finished the Green Day vinyl collection. I have purchases every 7, 10, 12 inch singles and picture discs as well as all of the albums on LP. I have finished this collection with the Dookie LP. I have been after this one for years and had to pay a hefty amount for it but its worth it to have the complete collection. Apparently they are coming out with a 7inch for The Saints are Coming Single with U2 so I will have to pick it up on CD and vinyl. I approximate that my Green Day Vinyl collection is probably worth around three grand by now so hopefully Green Day continues to be successful so that it will be worth more later. But until then....
cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home