Let Your Freak Flag Fly

This is a blog of a guy who strives to be different as he tries to find his voice and place within this always changing society

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Buffalo Bills vs Green Bay Packers






On Sunday I went to the Buffalo Bills game. They were playing against the Green Bay Packers. The end result was a 25-10 victory for the Bills but one hell of a good time. Imported Canadians were flowing down this CFL fans throat for the first time not as a home brew. The Ralph Wilson stadium was gigantic! Makes the Skydome look like a toy. Apparently holds something like 76,000 people. I got to see Brett Favre which was cool but for my first NFL experience. I would definitely do it again some time, not to mention Duey was going mental the whole time for his Packers. I also met a nice old man who told me stories as I got smashed. One of the wierdest things I have ever experience but fun as hell!

Go Riders Go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home