Let Your Freak Flag Fly

This is a blog of a guy who strives to be different as he tries to find his voice and place within this always changing society

Friday, June 15, 2007

Band's I Want to See Live


Well I am always thinking of this so I am going to start keeping track of the bands that are still alive and touring that I would love to see. The list will grow as I think of more bands but this is the list I have so far. It is in no particular order.
1. Radiohead
2. Bloc Party (AGAIN)
3. Tragically Hip (AGAIN)
4. Pink Floyd (or David Gilmour)
5. Tom Cochrane
6. Arctic Monkeys
7. Robbie Robertson
8. Brian Setzer
9. Wierd Al
10. Neil Young (AGAIN)
11. Gorillaz
12. Chemical Brothers
13. Black Cowes
14. Paul McCartney
15. Oasis
16. Rancid (Again)
17. Rage Against the Machine
Untill I think of some more...................................Enjoi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled across this blog and its wicked. Reading about music is sweet, and you have great taste dude.

1:12 p.m.  
Blogger G.Castro said...

:D

11:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home