Let Your Freak Flag Fly

This is a blog of a guy who strives to be different as he tries to find his voice and place within this always changing society

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Rock N Roll Spots 6: Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Cleveland Ohio






Over my reading week a bunch of my friends and I travelled to Cleveland so that we could visit the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. This is the sixth installment of Rock N Roll Spots. This is a museum and hall of fame dedicated to Rock N Roll. It is in Cleveland because that is the city Alan Freed coined the term Rock N Roll. Here are some pictures of the museums, some exhibits of the British invasion. Paul Simonon from the Clashs leather jacket and ZZ Tops infamous '33 roadster. The pictures aren't that good because you were not supposed to take pictures in there so I had to sneak them, but that is a different story all together. I will post some more as I get them from my friends.


cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home