Let Your Freak Flag Fly

This is a blog of a guy who strives to be different as he tries to find his voice and place within this always changing society

Monday, December 04, 2006

So Long and Thanks for all the Shoes



Well as my Christmas shopping heats up, I decided to take a break and buy something for myself. The newest addition to my record collection is Nofx's 12" LP , So Long and Thanks for all the Shoes. This is by far my favourite Nofx album as it was the one that turned me on to the band. I remember in 1997 when this came out, hearing it from a friend and thinking 'holy shit I didn't know someone could drum that fast." Anyways this has been on my want list for a few years and now it seems it is back in print. I bought it at www.interpunk.com for $10. A deal and a half if you ask me. This album takes me back to grade 7/8 and the start of my love for fast punk music.........
enjoi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home